Could Jonathan Martin start once again in the NFL? Alex Boone is a very solid player when he is present, but according to Bill Williamson of ESPN, Martin could be getting a starting gig again if Boone’s hold out lasts too long.
Bill Williamson: I think it gets to the point where Boone is out in September. I think Jonathan Martin — who is the sixth offensive lineman — could get a look as guard. Martin hasn’t played guard in the NFL, but the 49ers could use him there. Looney has had success on a limited basis, but expecting him to play at the level of Boone may be a stretch.
I am not sure it is a very good idea, but at least Martin will be able to try to turn the Dolphin events around and play football.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Best Prop Bet from Every NFL Week 2 Game ift.tt/2EgEbul
about 20 mins ago
- ICYMI:All the Reasons that Make NFL Football One of the Most Popular Sports in the World nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-fo…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- 2020 Fantasy Football Starts, Sits, Sleepers: Week 2 ift.tt/3iKlONe
about 1 hour ago
- Corrigan’s Gambling Corner: Weekend Football ift.tt/3kwtRh5
about 2 hours ago
- The Most Underrated Waiver Wire Pickup in Week 2 of Fantasy Football nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/most-u… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/eh5fHjDxj8
about 3 hours ago