The Chiefs were one of the biggest surprises last season as they won 11 games last year, starting the season 8-0. The team, especially the defense was built through the draft. Another good draft could have elevated them to that next level. My example for what KC did in this draft was going to a car dealership and leaving with rims, a new sound system, seat covers, etc. but you forgot to get the car!!!
I have no major problem with the players they chose, I just don’t like the fits. They had other needs and picked players that unless there’s an injury won’t contribute much. A pass rushing OLB when you have 2 of the best in the game and a CB when you have 2 above average ones already. Then you need a #2 receiver and you take a #5 receiver who can return punts. I am not angry, just disappointed, I think they could and should have done more. This team may take a step back.
Dee Ford OLB
Phillip Gaines CB
DeAnthony Thomas RB/WR
Aaron Murray QB
Zach Fulton G
Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT
Ford will be a situational pass rusher. He flies off the edge
Thomas is a dangerous open field player who will replace Dexter McCluster as a RB/WR/PR
Gaines is a decent cover guy with room to improve. He should start as the #3 corner
Murray is a gamer at QB who started 4 years at Georgia
FINAL GRADE: Kansas City Chiefs – C-
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Bernard McCall Jr., WR, Brevard College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/bernar…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Did You See This:2022 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Kevon Johnson, RB, Roosevelt University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/kevon-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for May 10th, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Roster Cuts and Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft: Non-Power 5 Conference Report | 49 Draft Picks were from Non-Power 5! | 18.9 percent of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft: 5 Year Draft Averages by Position (2021-2017) nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/draft-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/8rsnXL8f7f
about 1 hour ago
By: Josh Shippen 33. Jacksonville Jaguars – Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU 34. New York...
Podcast Description: Beyond The Negotiation hosted by NFL Agents Sam Tiger and Hygens Succes takes listeners on...
In this episode we talk about Dillon Gabriel‘s performance under the new offensive scheme...
Zack Moss is ready for this upcoming season. Moss also wants to silence the...