Cowboys fans are praying for an act of faith, or a miracle so to speak in 2014, and that miracle’s name could be Morris.
The Dallas Cowboys traded up in 2012 to select Claiborne who has yet to be productive. Claiborne has two interceptions in two seasons and missed six games last year with recurring hamstring injuries. With the offseason over, Claiborne believes 2014 will be different.
Morris Claiborne has been challenging Dez Bryant at every opportunity during offseason sessions.
“I’m ready,” Claiborne said. “Hands down, point blank, I’m ready. I feel better than I’ve ever felt in a long time. I’m just anxious for you guys to start asking me something else: What about the interception you made? I’m ready for those type questions.”
Claiborne needs a confidence booster, and the best way to get one is make a play. Last year after his interception, he looked more fluid, if he gets an interception or two in preseason watch out, he could lead the league once he tastes it.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Mike Leach’s first game in the SEC was fun and he punched LSU in the mouth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 49 mins ago
- ICYMI:Mississippi State QB K.J. Costello becomes the first SEC QB EVER to throw for 600 yards in one game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Football: Week 3 Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/zRlhw2uiKD
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 26, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Texas Tech QB Alan Bowman celebrated too early and Texas made him pay for his “horns down” gesture… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago