According to the Baltimore Ravens website, Donte’ Stallworth is back in Baltimore, but this time he is part of Bill Walsh’s minority coaching fellowship.
The longtime receiver has joined the Ravens coaching staff as an intern for the summer as part of the NFL’s minority coaching fellowship program. Stallworth will work on Head Coach John Harbaugh’s staff until training camp concludes in mid-August.
Stallworth, 33, played 10 seasons in the NFL. He played for the Ravens in 2010, but dealt with injuries for much of the season and saw action in eight games. He caught two passes for 82 yards during that season.
Stallworth last played in the NFL in 2012 when he suited up for the New England Patriots for one game. Over the course of his career, Stallworth caught 321 passes for 4,837 yards.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Falcons WR Julio Jones could end up being a game-time decision week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Pickard’s Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings ift.tt/3pSlxMl
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:Will Raheem Mostert return from injury this week? His coach is hopeful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- That shirt would look good on these biceps!! Proud of you fam! twitter.com/bullittteam/st…
about 47 mins ago
- I can dig it twitter.com/krulltruistic/…
about 1 hour ago