Today it was announced that Former Indianapolis Colts, Tampa Bay Bucs, and Baltimore Ravens TE Dallas Clark has retired from football.
He’ll formally retire as a Colt on Wednesday. A one-time Pro Bowler and All Pro (2009), Clark was one of the NFL’s premier “move” tight ends with Peyton Manning in Indianapolis during the late 2000s.
@RapSheet: The #Colts announce that TE Dallas Clark will officially retire as a member of their organization. Appreciate guys who do this.
A sticky-handed possession threat, Clark finishes his career with 505 catches for 5,665 yards (11.2 YPR) and 53 touchdowns. Clark was a top-five fantasy tight end in 2007, 2008, and 2009. The 35-year-old spent 2012 with the Bucs and 2013 in Baltimore.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for September 24, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Splash’s Week 3 Predictions ift.tt/32Z2vu2
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:One reason that can go against each AFC team in their race to win the Super Bowl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft beat the sex spa case in court; All charges have been dismissed nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/robert…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- There are 11 teams in the NFL that are 0-2 which team has the best shot to land Trevor Lawrence?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago