Johnny Manziel is a huge icon already in the NFL and he has not taken a snap. Well up and coming shoe designer Quintin Williams has designed a cleat for Johnny Football and Nike.
Williams drawing inspiration came from the recently unveiled Nike Vapor Hyperagility cleat, his revised renditions feature new additions in Cleveland’s brown and orange color combo, as well as a special red and black Miami Heat special edition for his pal Lebron according to Nice Kicks.
What do you think, would you buy them or wear them?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Jaguars should send a top 40 draft pick to the Jets for Sam Darnold nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/sam-da… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- Oh heck no twitter.com/Feinsand/statu…
about 10 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, & Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Order through 11 weeks, Jets, Jags and Bengals are the top 3 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/draft-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Did You See This:Packers WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling received death threats after fumbling the ball in Overtime… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago