The Chicago Bears lost Earl Bennett this iffseason, and while the team does have a very solid rookie named Marquess Wilson, they could us another veteran wide out to play the slot.
The 30-year-old Holmes has had very little interest since he was released by the Jets in March. While Holmes has struggled with injuries the last two seasons, only playing 15 games and recording 43 catches over that span.
He insists he is healthy now and ready to contribute. If the Bears can bring in Holmes for the league minimum, why not add a veteran to take some pressure off Marshall and Jeffrey?
What do you think Bears fans? Would you like the signing?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Elijah Dotson, RB, Sacramento State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/elijah… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- Last Chance:Texas Tech QB Alan Bowman celebrated too early and Texas made him pay for his “horns down” gesture… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 14 mins ago
- Last Chance:Mississippi State QB K.J. Costello becomes the first SEC QB EVER to throw for 600 yards in one game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Last Chance:Mike Leach’s first game in the SEC was fun and he punched LSU in the mouth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Who is Each Team’s Biggest Sleeper? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sleepe… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/doROA7xbDO
about 2 hours ago