Tom Golisano confirmed today that he has interest in buying the Buffalo Bills, and said if he does, he will keep the team in Buffalo, calling it a “very important asset” for western New York, according to the USA Today.
Golisano the team and its partners for undertaking the current $130 million stadium renovation when a new stadium might be necessary in the near future.
“It doesn’t sound like they did a lot of planning,” he said. “Why go through all that renovation and $130 million when you’re going to build a new stadium anyway?”
Golisano also alluded to governmental support for a roof on the new stadium, if and when it is built.
“My guess and it’s strictly a guess, is the stadium will be covered,” he said. “I don’t know if it’ll have a sliding roof or just a permanent roof, but my guess is it will be covered. And the state government, our governor and some of our U.S. senators are very much in favor of this happening.”
This is great news for the Bills fans, especially the ones that go to the games with no shirt on…
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Last Chance:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Oregon State CB Nahshon Wright nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nahsho… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Co5LGbP5F2
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Chargers designated RB Austin Ekeler to return from injured reserve nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/austin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Kenny Golladay Injury Update, Will he play on Thanksgiving? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kenny-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago