Pabst Brewing Company owner C. Dean Metropoulos has emerged as a potential bidder, for the Buffalo Bills. Metropoulos failed to win the Jacksonville Jaguars back in 2008.
“The Metropoulos family has a continued interest in acquiring an NFL franchise and expects to review any such opportunity,” a Metropoulos spokesman said in a statement to the Buffalo News.
Mike Rodak of ESPN reports that Metropoulos was looking to sell the brewery, which he purchased in 2010, and that the sale could fetch $500 million to $1 billion.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dicaprio Bootle, DB, Nebraska nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/dicapr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/74LGSUiFjh
about 11 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dwayne Johnson Jr, DB, San Diego State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/dwayne…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Gunnar Vogel, OT, Northwestern University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/gunnar… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Here is @DamondTalbot final Mock Draft of the year, Let him have it! twitter.com/draftdiamonds/…
about 21 mins ago
- NFL Draft Diamonds Mock Draft 5.0 | Which player will the Bengals select at 5 overall? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/mock-d… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago