Today the Chicago Bears solidified their secondary with an amazing veteran. The five time Pro-Bowl safety signed with the Chicago Bears on Monday, the team announced.
The 34-year-old signed a three-year, $5 million deal with the Patriots last offseason, but he missed all of 2013 with an Achilles injury. The Patriots cut ties with him in April.
This signing is a very solid one for the Bears.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Patriots owner Robert Kraft beat the sex spa case in court; All charges have been dismissed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Ok Carly! twitter.com/whec_cmascitti…
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 24, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:There are 11 teams in the NFL that are 0-2 which team has the best shot to land Trevor Lawrence?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Dr. Sullivan’s NFL Week 2 Medical Report Part 2 ift.tt/305Ym5H
about 1 hour ago