The Cleveland Browns need a turn around and 2014 is their year. Mike Pettine is a very solid defensive minded coach and I feel the Browns will shock many people in 2014. I am not sure if the Browns will make it to the playoffs in 2014, but the team will definitely have a top ten defense.
The Jacksonville Jaguars and Gus Bradley are on the right path. You can say whatever you want, the Jags seem ready to make a difference. They stacked up their defense with veteran players and finally gave the offense some weapons. I think the Jags will definetly shock some people this year. I can see them finishing 8-8 or better.
The Buffalo Bills are going to be solid, but can they break their playoff drought? I say yes, if E.J. Manuel can stay healthy expect the young Bills to make the playoffs. The team went all in for Sammy Watkins and it is going to pay off big time. Bills win 10 games.
I might be the only person high on the Oakland Raiders, but they have done quite a bit. I love the way the team spent money on players that have won something before. Several of the guys they brought in have a Super Bowl ring and that is important to the young guys. This team will tear it up in 2014.
The Washington Redskins are going to be on the playoff edge. Jay Gruden will have RG3 putting up ridiculous numbers with the Skins. They team added Desean Jackson and I expect the team to eat, early and often. Redskins win wild card.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Top 10 Receivers In 2020 NFL Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/2020-n… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/cD8Et4FbFc
about 32 mins ago
- Wish I would have, I have six but they were like 25 dollars then haha twitter.com/jimmyreu81/sta…
about 33 mins ago
- Breaking: Browns worked out WR Manasseh Bailey nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/manass… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/XqJsUEr9sL
about 48 mins ago
- Breaking: Saints are signing CB Ken Crawley to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ken-cr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/9J7cTvbZpO
about 1 hour ago
- Week 3 Preview: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Baltimore Ravens ift.tt/2HHj45T
about 1 hour ago