Colin Kaepernick just received a contract giving him the most guaranteed money ever in the history of the NFL.
Ian Rapoport of NFL.com reports that Kaepernick and the San Francisco 49ers have agreed to terms on a six-year mega extension through 2020 that will pay the signal-caller up to $126 million.
Kaepernick was entering the final year of his rookie contract, which was set to pay him a little under $1 million.
@RapSheet: To be specific, the Kaepernick 6-year extension includes $61M guaranteed, the highest ever.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Effects of CBD and Why CBD Topicals Don’t Work for Some People nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/cbd-3/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fitchburg State Freshman football player Desmond Clayton shot and killed at a house party… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Steelers are expected to sign LS Christian Kuntz to their practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 59 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft buzz: Catching up with Central Arkansas CB Robert Rochell nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/robert… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 60 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kayode Awosika, OT, University at Buffalo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/kayode… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/JMmLBcC1zU
about 1 hour ago