We have been hearing over the past several weeks that teams are looking to trade up into the top 10. Staff from NFL.com, ESPN.com, CBS.com and Fox.com have all said that there could be tons of trades. They say every day that another team is considering to trade up, but how bad has it been?
Well today Mike Pettine from the Cleveland Browns said to media that the phones have been ringing off the hook.
#Browns HC Mike Pettine said phones have been ringing for draft trades, virtually all teams in top 10 talking.
5/1/14 1:45 PM
While you can expect a few trades, due to the new CBA and the player contracts being cheaper, how many trades could occur? This year is a strange year, and if teams really feel this draft is deep enough to gain a starter in the 4th and 5th round, teams might be willing to jump back and stack up the players rather than have a guy early.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Falcons WR Julio Jones could end up being a game-time decision week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Pickard’s Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings ift.tt/3pSlxMl
about 27 mins ago
- ICYMI:Will Raheem Mostert return from injury this week? His coach is hopeful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- That shirt would look good on these biceps!! Proud of you fam! twitter.com/bullittteam/st…
about 40 mins ago
- I can dig it twitter.com/krulltruistic/…
about 56 mins ago