The Cleveland Browns landed a monster deal with Joe Haden the cornerback from that the University of Florida.
In the multiple reports Joe Haden signed a five-year $68 million deal stay with the brown until 2019.
@RavensInsider: Browns announce five-year contract extension for cornerback Joe Haden. According to ESPN, it’s worth $68 million, $45 million guaranteed
Great news for Justin Gilbert and the Browns fan base. The team now will have both corners lockdown until least 2019.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Did You See This:Cowboys defensive lineman Trysten Hill should be suspended for this dirty play… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: David Knox, DL, Lindenwood University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/david-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ABfySmBWx6
about 29 mins ago
- Did You See This:After Week 3, here are my top 3 MVP candidates nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mvp-2/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/EWgYp8I9Mo
about 33 mins ago