Last year Jairus Byrd sat out half the season for a turf toe in Buffalo, and now he is injured again.
New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton told reporters that Byrd missed practice Thursday to undergo surgery to relieve a disc issue in his back, according to The Times-Picayune. Payton said Byrd, is expected to be ready for training camp.
Payton said the surgery wasn’t necessary, but doctors determined it would help Byrd moving forward.
When you are paying a guy almost 10 million a year and his first trip is to the Hospital it might not be the best investment. I might be a little bitter since I am a Bills fan, but The Bills letting Byrd walk looks better and better as the time passes.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for May 4, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Isaiah Armstrong, Defensive Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/isaiah… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Eddie Zinn-Turner, Defensive Lineman nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/eddie-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Deauntre Roberts, Defensive Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/deaunt… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for May 4, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago