Colt Lyerla has fired three different agents, the guy is considered a prick by most everyone in the NFL I have spoken too, and he has been caught with possession of cocaine. I don’t know about you but that does not sound like a guy I want working for me.
Well after the draft, his phone lines were very quiet, and it looks like at least one team was willing to give him a shot. Today the Green Bay Packers invited the former Oregon tight end to their mini camp. He is not signed, but will rather have to work out and attempt to land a deal for the Packers. Maybe a humbling experience, will help him get his act together. The Packers have a good coaching staff and might be able to work with him, but I highly doubt they will allow him to make one stupid decision before they pull the plug on his future.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Falcons WR Julio Jones could end up being a game-time decision week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- Pickard’s Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings ift.tt/3pSlxMl
about 14 mins ago
- ICYMI:Will Raheem Mostert return from injury this week? His coach is hopeful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- That shirt would look good on these biceps!! Proud of you fam! twitter.com/bullittteam/st…
about 27 mins ago
- I can dig it twitter.com/krulltruistic/…
about 43 mins ago