I meet with the Redskins, Jets and the Steelers at the Combine. Was able to visit the Colts a few weeks ago and also worked out for the Chargers. Since the combine I’ve spoke to nearly every team. All the people I speak with are basically saying the same thing, they love my play, they want me to be a member of their team and a few teams have told me that if I’m still on the board in the 3rd or 4th that they’ll try their best to get me.
I’m not afraid to tackle, I respect my peers more than anything else but I’m one of the few guys who will come downhill and hit you in the mouth. If you watch the Hawaii game I was going head to head with Joey Iosefa whose about 240 lbs. If you put that tape on you will instantly see what separates me from the rest. Also I can recognize a play pretty quickly, that’s just a result of me watching a ton of film. Lastly, I’ve always been the type of guy to put the goals of my team above myself, at the end of the Hawaii game with no interceptions on the season I grabbed and threw down what could have been an interception in order to secure the W.
First I look at the formations and figure out the plays that could be run out of that. Then I look at my competition and see if there’s anything different that they do so I’m aware of it. One thing I did before every game was I would go in my hotel room before the game and put on all the plays of the opponent and walk through the play like I was in the game. This helped me a lot.
Joey Iosefa. I don’t know many DBs in the country who would try and hit him in the chest. The guy is huge and he runs hard.
I’d have to say the Honey Badger. I’ve been told we both have the ability to disrupt an offense. I’m always around the ball and get there with a bad attitude.
I’ll give every ounce of my being to bring a championship to this organization.
I really don’t have a favorite team, I enjoy watching any body. My favorite player is Eric Berry, the guy is a hell of a football player.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Joe Burrow Injury Update, More Bad News for the Bengals rookie nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/joe-bu…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, & Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:CBD in NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/cbd-in… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/e6zjRzcKfc
about 38 mins ago
- Last Chance:CBD and the NFL: A Long Journey to a Major Reward nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/cbd-an… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/p47aoSRhHd
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Warns Members Not to Endorse CBD – So Why Are Retired Players Pushing It? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/cbd-4/… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago