How many teams were recruiting you out of high school?
Out of high School there wasn’t many teams recruiting me besides D2’s and I’ve gotten a letter from Notre Dame and Marshall.
Where did you choose and why?
I chose to go the JUCO route to San Francisco City College because I sent my film in, the coaches liked me and I flew out. After doing research on them they were always winning and had a great program.
What were your goals for your senior year?
My goals were simple, I wanted to make the playoffs , win a national championship and be one of the top receivers in D2.
Have any scouts met with you, and if so what are they saying?
During the season I spoke with numerous scouts. They like my body size and my game play. From catching the ball, to body control, blocking making big plays and being a explosive player.
At your position, what separates you from the others?
I think what separates me from others is my leaping ability to go get the ball at the highest point. My ability to constantly make plays. I’m smart, good at reading coverage’s on the move. Also being physical and mentally tough.
Tell us what you look for when breaking down film?
I look for weaknesses in the defense/sleepers. What coverage’s teams play on each down. The footwork of corners and the best player on the defense.
Who was the toughest player you have ever faced?
I think the toughest player I played against was Nigel Malone. He played for K-State.
If you could compare your play to one person in the NFL who would it be?
It would be AJ Green or Alshon Jeffery.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
The biggest obstacle I had to face was growing up with out my real father. I overcame it because of my mom. She taught me how to become a man, respect woman, and there is no ceilings to what I want to be in life.
What system fits your style of play the best?
A system that fits my style would be like the Patriots offense. Somewhere the ball is thrown 75% of the time.
What is your biggest strength?
My biggest strength is being physical.
What is your biggest weakness?
My biggest weakness is my being a consistent blocker.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I would say coming from a small school a player like me has a lot to prove. I work hard, stay out of trouble, I’m a player you can count on. I’m humble, never had a criminal background and taking me onto your program you wouldn’t regret it and If you don’t you will.
Growing up, who was your role model?
Growing up my role model was my mom and Randy Moss.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Treyvon Reeves, OLB, University of Tulsa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Former NFL Scout says UM pass rusher Gregory Rousseau is a soft football player | 2021 NFL Draft Scouting Report… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- Did You See This:Alabama WR Jaylen Waddle | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jaylen…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- ICYMI:Who is the closest NFL player comparison for NDSU QB Trey Lance? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/trey-l… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/GTGrrFaWzk
about 57 mins ago
- ICYMI:Ohio State QB Justin Fields | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/justin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 60 mins ago