It’s official, Doug Baldwin will be a Seahawk in 2014.
According to Ian Rapoport of NFL.com the restricted free agent deadline passed without Baldwin signing an offer sheet with another team.
Baldwin has yet to sign the $2.1 million second-round tender offered by the Seahawks in March. The wide receiver failed to garner any interest on the open market during the RFA window. He signed a waiver to join teammates in voluntary workouts, but it sounds like the Seahawks do not have him at the top of their priority list.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Justus Reed, DE, Virginia Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/justus… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/254koQLDcS
about 5 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Brett Heggie, OL, University of Florida nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/brett-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Taron Mallard, TE, Bethune Cookman University | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/25dcp9BMjEc
about 24 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Taron Mallard, TE, Bethune-Cookman University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/taron-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- If it is I want to do an interview with him! twitter.com/_juice05/statu…
about 35 mins ago