The Dallas Cowboys are not happy today, because they feel Sean Lee could be lost for the entire season. Both Adam Schefter and John Middlekauff (a former NFL Scout) feel that Lee will be lost the entire year with a torn ACL.
Although Lee has not yet had an MRI and the team has not announced anything official, multiple reports indicate that a torn ACL is the most likely diagnosis. Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the Cowboys fear that Lee tore his left ACL, while John Middlekauff of 95.7 The Game separately reports that Lee will likely be out for the entire 2014 season.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Tony Andrews, Defensive Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/free-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- 13-1 heading into tonight! I have the Saints winning! Let’s see if I can go 14-1! This was a solid predictions and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- My predictions I was really close to going three for three! Devante Adams injury hurt but the others!!!
NFL Draft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Last Chance:Week 2 Injury Report: Cornerbacks and Running Backs went down heavily nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-2… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Fantasy Football: Sunday Sleeper Squad - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sleepe…
about 31 mins ago