Browns have problems lately with media attention, but if the injury to first round pick Justin Gilbert is serious, they could have bigger issues.
According to Mary Kay Cabot, Justin Gilbert was injured at today’s practice.
@MaryKayCabot: #browns cb justin Gilbert limped off field in OTAs, sitting on ground with right knee wrapped. No word yet.
He injured his left knee in 2012 and his shoulder before the Senior Bowl earlier this year. This could be bad news.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Falcons WR Julio Jones could end up being a game-time decision week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Pickard’s Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings ift.tt/3pSlxMl
about 32 mins ago
- ICYMI:Will Raheem Mostert return from injury this week? His coach is hopeful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- That shirt would look good on these biceps!! Proud of you fam! twitter.com/bullittteam/st…
about 45 mins ago
- I can dig it twitter.com/krulltruistic/…
about 1 hour ago