Today Andre Johnson donated a 30,000 dollar check to the Houston Women’s Center in Houston. While giving the check he seemed rather upset about another rebuilding situation.
The veteran wide receiver said Tuesday he’s highly frustrated with the state of a franchise that went 2-14 last season. Johnson doesn’t plan to attend OTAs or an upcoming mandatory camp and is uncertain whether he wants to remain a Texan this year.
“Is this still the place for me?” Johnson asked following a media event, in which he presented the Houston Women’s Center with a $30,000 check.
This is not good for the Texans, especially when they did not do anything to land a QB.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: TJ Morrison, DB, Stony Brook nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/tj-mor… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/n9jEgkptv0
about 10 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Dillon Stoner, WR, Oklahoma State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/dillon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- ICYMI:A black high school football player from Illinois forced to sit in locker stuffed with banana peels (Disturbi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- NFL is forcing their employees to get the COVID-19 vaccine or else they will restrict their duties… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for April 13, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/transa… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago