As the Dallas Cowboys enter their second week of voluntary off-season workouts, Tony Romo continues to make progress.
“I’m feeling good,” Romo told ESPN’s Tim MacMahon during the Dallas Mavericks-San Antonio Spurs NBA playoff game on Monday night.
When Romo underwent surgery there was immediate concern regarding his availability for the start of the off-season program. Cowboys officials said Romo should be ready for off-season practices and owner Jerry Jones said at the NFL owners meetings that the quarterback was ahead of schedule in his recovery process.
This could be Romo’s final chance to win over America’s team, because Jason Garrett is starting the season on the scorching hot seat. If they begin to slump expect Garrett to get his walking papers. The next head coach will want his own quarterback, which means Romo could be gone.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Way Too Early 2022 NFL Mock Draft: QB’s to know? | Film of Malik Willis, Carson Strong, Desmond Ridder… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Caleb Wells, Defensive End nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/caleb-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jamal Smith, Defensive Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/05/jamal-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for May 5, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Roster Cuts, and Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Star Florida High School offensive tackle Nikolas Lawrynas died unexpectedly at 17… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago