Sammy Watkins is probably one of the most elite wide receivers to enter the NFL draft in the past 10 years. Watkins was a great playmaker for the Clemson Tigers over the past several years and is projected to be drafted in the top 3 picks.
The Raiders were hoping to land the Desean Jackson but fell short to the Washington Redskins. Jackson signed a three-year deal with them earlier this week.
The Raiders however could use another starting wide receiver. Sammy Watkins would fill a great void for the Raiders but what would it cost them to move up?
The Raiders currently sit at the fifth spot in the 2014 NFL draft. Moving up to the number two spot could be in an opportunity to grab one of the best receivers in the draft, and would not cost them much. They could swap picks in the second and give a third to move into the #2 spot.
If the Raiders want to win now they are definitely going to need play makers around Matt Schaub, and Sammy Watkins would be a grest start.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 11 Recap: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Las Vegas Raiders ift.tt/3kX73ah
about 25 mins ago
- #MostDisrespectedReportersEver twitter.com/damondtalbot/s…
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Studs: Week 11 Fantasy Football players who dominated nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/fantas… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Not good twitter.com/llysowski/stat…
about 35 mins ago
- ICYMI:The 5 Best Strategies To Pick Winning NFL Teams nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/5-best… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/zWJDTjPo77
about 42 mins ago