Today the Oakland Raiders released former starting guard Mike Brisiel, according to Scott Bair of CSNBayArea.com. Brisiel started 30 games over the past two seasons, but was out of a job after the Raiders signed Austin Howard to man right guard.
He signed a five-year, $20 million contract in 2012, but took a pay cut last year after they abandoned the zone blocking scheme he was brought there to be part of. The move creates $1.38 million in cap space, but leaves behind $3.93 million in dead money.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Tony Andrews, Defensive Back nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/free-a… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- 13-1 heading into tonight! I have the Saints winning! Let’s see if I can go 14-1! This was a solid predictions and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- My predictions I was really close to going three for three! Devante Adams injury hurt but the others!!!
NFL Draft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Last Chance:Week 2 Injury Report: Cornerbacks and Running Backs went down heavily nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-2… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Fantasy Football: Sunday Sleeper Squad - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sleepe…
about 38 mins ago