Notre Dame outside linebacker Prince Shembo visited the Green Bay Packers and had private workouts for the New England Patriots, Atlanta Falcons and the Jacksonville Jaguars, according to league sources.
Shembo started every game last season and had 46 tackles, five sacks, five tackles for losses, one forced fumble and 17 quarterback hurries. He had three sacks last season against Arizona State.
For his career, Shembo had 97 tackles, 19 tackles for losses, 14 sacks, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery.
The 6-foot-1, 253-pounder ran the 40-yard dash in 4.71 seconds at the NFL scouting combine. He bench pressed 225 pounds 26 times and had a 38.5-inch vertical leap, a 10-2 broad jump, a 4.31 in the 20-yard shuttle and a 7.29 in the three-cone drill.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I just heard on the Spanish Radio that Apple reportedly had a glitch (so they say) that when you ask Siri where ter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Last Chance:ESPN reporter Mark Jones says he does not want a police escort because he does not want to get shot in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Bayley Blanchard, WR, West Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/bayley… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Both the Pac-12 and the Mountain West are back playing football in the fall!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:ESPN reporter Mark Jones says he does not want a police escort because he does not want to get sho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago