Today the Carolina Panthers, finally signed a target for their franchise quarterback. The Panthers have been signing mediocre wide receiver after mediocre wide receiver. At least today the Panthers signed a target for Newton in Ed Dickson the team announced today.
It’s official…@EdDickson84 is a Panther! RT to welcome him to the team! #KeepPounding pic.twitter.com/NEvrxAzYXq
— Carolina Panthers (@Panthers) April 10, 2014
The team said Thursday that it had signed former Ravens tight end Ed Dickson to a one-year deal, and according to the Charlotte Observer, it’s for the veteran minimum of $795,000 with a $65,000 signing bonus. That is a steal for the former Oregon tight end. Dickson and Olsen will be very good for Newton and the Panthers. It will definitely help the former Auburn quarterback out, but the team will need to address the wide receiver position after losing Steve Smith to the Ravens.
Over his four year career with the Ravens, Ed Dickson caught 111 passes for 1,178 yards and seven touchdowns.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Syracuse freshman defensive back Cornelius Nunn was arrested on gun charges in Miami nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/cornel…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Will Gragg, TE, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/will-g… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- ICYMI:Urban Meyer officially hired by Jacksonville Jaguars as Head Coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/urban-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Y4CRYLGDWR
about 1 hour ago
- Seahawks executive Scott Fitterer hired as Carolina Panthers GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/scott-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/faLTkwixte
about 1 hour ago
- Broncos pass rusher Von Miller is under a criminal investigation nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/von-mi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/v3ffEbvU8Z
about 2 hours ago