Green Bay has been lucky and wise when it comes to who they draft, and ESPN’s Rob Demovsky believes that the next in line for the Packers’ draft day success could be Alabama linebacker C.J. Mosley.
Neither A.J. Hawk nor Brad Jones can run with the best inside linebackers in the league. So to your point, perhaps that is the better way to go with the first-round pick. Certainly a player like C.J. Mosley of Alabama would fit that description if he were still on the board when the Packers pick at 21.
I have also heard from several people that if C.J. Mosley is on the clock when the Packers select it will be very hard for them to go a different direction, unless there is a player they feel is rated extremely higher. Mosley fits a need on the team, and at the 21st pick in the draft would be considered a steal by many. It is looking like C.J. Mosley could be joining his former teammate Eddie Lacy in Green Bay if he is there when the clock strikes.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- MLB Free Agent Profile: Joc Pederson ift.tt/3nTxHCT
about 23 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Trevon Grimes, WR, University of Florida nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/trevon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Ian Book, QB, Notre Dame nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ian-bo… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/GcqkZOF7Md
about 56 mins ago
- Fitchburg State Freshman football player Desmond Clayton shot and killed at the age of 19 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/desmon…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- NFL Transactions for November 23, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, & Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago