According to Pro Football Talk, the Houston Texans have former New York Giants running back Andre Brown in for a visit today.
Since entering the NFL in 2009, the former NC State Wolfpack back has bounced around to five different teams. Andre Brown was most successful for the New York Giants, where he won a Super Bowl back in 2011. Andre Brown is a hard running back that has scored 11 career touchdowns. He is kind of a career back up, and would be utilized by the Texans as an insurance in case Arian Foster did in fact get injured. Andre Brown could step in and carry the load for the Texans, if they do in fact sign him today.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Cheaper By The Dozen: NFL Week 3 DFS Value Plays ift.tt/2S1MSvU
about 10 mins ago
- ICYMI:Trumaine Johnson went from the highest-paid CB to getting released from a team’s practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- Last Chance:If Broncos win with Blake Bortles, what does that say about Drew Lock? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/drew-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 25, 2020; Roster Cuts, Signings, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football Friday FLEX: Joshua Kelley, RB, LA Chargers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/joshua… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/aTyowufgPo
about 35 mins ago