Today NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport reported that he “heard from two top scouts” that Florida DT Dominique Easley could go in the first-round.
This would be a huge shocker because Easley is coming off a major knee injury. He went on to say.
“Heard from 2 top scouts who believe Florida DT Dominique Easley goes in 1st round, even with torn ACL. Would be a shocker…but he’s a beast,” Rapoport tweeted
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Falcons WR Julio Jones could end up being a game-time decision week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Pickard’s Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings ift.tt/3pSlxMl
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:Will Raheem Mostert return from injury this week? His coach is hopeful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- That shirt would look good on these biceps!! Proud of you fam! twitter.com/bullittteam/st…
about 47 mins ago
- I can dig it twitter.com/krulltruistic/…
about 1 hour ago