@DougFlutie: Sooo…woke up today & decided to run the @bostonmarathon just picked up my number & heading to the sox game #yup
This is how the 51 year old Former Heisman Trophy winner decided to run in the Boston Marathon. It was a last minute decision that raised over 176k dollars for Autism.
Flutie finished the marathon with a time of 5:23:54, according to the Boston Athletic Association. Not only did the former quarterback run, but Boston.com’s Matt Juul reported that Flutie’s team of runners raised $176,463 for the Doug Flutie Jr. Foundation for Autism.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Mike Leach’s first game in the SEC was fun and he punched LSU in the mouth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Did You See This:Mississippi State QB K.J. Costello becomes the first SEC QB EVER to throw for 600 yards in one gam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Week 3 Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Ycm9MBsKzm
about 59 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 26, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Elijah Dotson, RB, Sacramento State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/elijah… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago