Louisville quarterback Teddy Bridgewater, whose stock reportedly has dropped, will be meeting woth two teams that pick in the top five soon.
According to NFL.com Bridgewater will be meeting with the Houston Texans and Jacksonville Jaguars within the next week.
Bridgewater will meet with the Jaguars on Saturday and with the Texans next week, ESPN.com reports. It will be his second meeting with the Jaguars.
Bridgewater, who at one time was seen as the quarterback most likely to come off the board first has reportedly dropped like a fly according to several draftniks.
To me Teddy Bridgewater is still the best quarterback in the 2014 NFL Draft and I honestly do not believe this madness. I still expect Teddy Brodgewater to go in the top 10, what do you think? Will he fall to the second round?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jaguars hire Trent Baalke as new GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/trent-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/cNvhnrYNmN
about 3 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 mins ago
- Did You See This:Will anyone claim Mark Ingram today and his salary? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mark-i… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/HvcZcbJos9
about 11 mins ago
- Did You See This:Packers are early favorites against the Buccaneers for the NFC Championship Game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago
- Did You See This:Colts QB Philip Rivers has retired from the NFL, he will now coach a high school team in Alabama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago