The Dallas Cowboys need wide receiver depth and that is obvious after letting Miles Austin leave. The team has been trying to find a decent free agent receiver that can come in and make an impact. A few days ago the Arizona Cardinals released LaRon Byrd the former Miami Hurricanes wide out. Byrd was pretty productive in pre-season but suffered an injury. Well after a visit with the New York Giants yesterday, Byrd left the facility.
According to Ralph Vacchano from New York Daily News, LaRon Byrd will be heading to Dallas for his next work out.
WR LaRon Byrd also left visit with Giants without a deal today. Next stop for him: Visit to Dallas on Thursday.
4/15/14 11:27 PM
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Week 13 Waiver Wire Report nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/o72Eb6Scp9
about 19 mins ago
- Cincinnati Reds: Hot Stove Update As December Begins ift.tt/37tQ6zk
about 24 mins ago
- Did You See This:South Carolina High School Football Player Mikell McKelvey was shot and killed on Thanksgiving Day… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Heads hand out their Pro Bowl Votes, Josh Allen and Big Ben both snubbed? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/pro-bo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago
- Did You See This:Draft buzz: Catching up with Miami Hurricanes WR Xavier Restrepo nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/12/xavier… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago