According to multiple reports on the internet, Davin Joseph the former Tampa Bay Buccaneers starting offensive guard worked out for the Dallas Cowboys today.
Joseph was cut by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers before free agency began, saving the team $6 million in cap space. A first-round pick in 2006 out of Oklahoma, Joseph started 89 games for the Buccaneers and made the Pro Bowl in 2008 and ’11. He missed the 2012 season with a knee injury and struggled last season.
The Cowboys have little depth behind starters Travis Frederick, Mackenzy Bernadeau and Ronald Leary. Joseph, 30, could push for a starting spot or serve as a backup at both guard spots. If the Cowboys sign Joseph, then it would seem to end the chances of Brian Waters returning. Waters has not decided whether he wants to play or have surgery on a torn triceps injury that ended his 2013 season.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kenny Pickett, QB, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ryan-p… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7LDJhwlIxt
about 14 mins ago
- Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, Great News, but is it the dreaded high ankle sprain?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kenny Pickett, QB, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ryan-p… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ieJIHJBZdQ
about 20 mins ago
- Fanelli’s Fave Five Prop Bets for MNF: Seattle Seahawks vs. Philadelphia Eagles ift.tt/2ViNlvd
about 24 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Terrace Marshall Jr., WR, LSU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/terrac… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/YQJAiX7QMY
about 36 mins ago