The Cleveland Browns were linked to Nate Burleson the former Detroit Lions wide receiver, who has been a busy man over the past several days, traveling to both Miami and Cleveland before making his decision. Well according to his agent Ken Sarnoff Nate Burleson is a Cleveland Brown.
According to Pro Football Talk:
Receiver Nate Burleson has agreed to terms with the Browns on a one-year deal. His agent, Ken Sarnoff, confirmed the development to Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal.
Nate Burleson will be a very solid addition to the Browns receiving core. He has turned into a very solid #2 wide out in the NFL. Last year Burleson was shining before getting injured in a car accident trying to save his pizza from falling off his seat and getting onto his carpets.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Patriots owner Robert Kraft beat the sex spa case in court; All charges have been dismissed… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Ok Carly! twitter.com/whec_cmascitti…
about 44 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 24, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Did You See This:There are 11 teams in the NFL that are 0-2 which team has the best shot to land Trevor Lawrence?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- Dr. Sullivan’s NFL Week 2 Medical Report Part 2 ift.tt/305Ym5H
about 1 hour ago