Brandon Thomas has been watching his stock sore since putting on a heck of a performance at the Reeses Senior Bowl, but the former Tiger will now be set back. According to Adam Caplan of ESPN, Clemson offensive lineman Brandon Thomas suffered a torn ACL while working out last week.
Thomas, who played left tackle at Clemson but projects inside in the NFL, could have been a second to fourth round draft pick in the 2014 NFL Draft. This is sad news, because he was truly sky rocketing up NFL Draft boards.
G Brandon Thomas (Clemson), who is rated as one of the top interior OLs for this year’s draft, suffered a torn ACL last week, per source.
4/7/14 1:58 PM
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 21, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 21, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Last Chance:Tulsa’s Senior cornerback Allie Greene IV stands out when breaking down film nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/allie-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Breaking: Ravens are expected to workout LS Andrew DePaola tomorrow - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/andrew…
about 34 mins ago
- Top Famous NFL Footballers that Didn’t Go to College - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-16/
about 35 mins ago