The Chicago Bears could go safety in the first round, even though many have the Bears going defensive tackle. Today the Bears had Calvin Pryor the former Louisville Cardinals safety in for a visit.
ESPN Draft Insider Todd McShay had Pryor going to the Arizona Cardinals at No. 20 overall in the first round in his latest mock draft. ESPN NFL Draft Insider Mel Kiper rates Pryor as the No. 1 safety in the entire draft class.
Pryor is known as a violent hitter in run support with above-average instincts who finished second on the Cardinals defense last year with 75 tackles. For his career at Louisville, Pryor had nine tackles for loss, eight forced fumbles and two sacks. He started 32 games and appeared in 38 over three seasons in college.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Chiefs rookie defensive back L’Jarius Sneed is playing like the steal of the 2020 NFL Draft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- Week 3 IDP Report ift.tt/3mOyuoP
about 35 mins ago
- He is with you every day. He will not depart from you! God Bless You All! https://t.co/YER1qrKVut
about 54 mins ago
- Coach Prime lands his first recruit at Jackson State! Former Mississippi State DB transfers to JSU… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 24, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago