Aaron Murray threw 54 passes on his pro day, just five months removed from surgery to repair a torn ACL. He drew a large gathering of NFL scouts.
The Miami Dolphins have met with Murrray and, according to the Miami Herald, are considering a second meeting. The St. Louis Rams are reportedly interested in drafting a quarterback behind Sam Bradford, and stltoday.com reported that both quarterbacks coach Frank Cignetti and director of player personnel Taylor Morton were on hand for Murray’s impressive pro-day performance last week.
According to profootballtalk.com, the Dolphins, Rams, Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions, New England Patriots, and Tennessee Titans are among the teams which have requested a private workout with the SEC’s all-time leading passer.
It sounds like Murray’s stock is going up.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Predicting The Starting Quarterback Of Every Team Going Into 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/starti… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- ICYMI:Predicting A Trade: David Njoku To The Houston Texans For A Fourth Round Pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/david-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Spencer Brown, RB, UAB nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/spence… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/rhtNqWZhAa
about 33 mins ago
- Last Chance:South Carolina football player D’won DJ Fields Jr. shot and killed nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/dwon-d… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fan Controlled Football League surpasses 1.2 million viewers and a former NFL standout caught the game winner… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago