Representatives from 25 NFL teams including Philadelphia Eagles head coach Chip Kelly, and wide receivers coaches from the Indianapolis Colts, Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers, St. Louis Rams and Washington Redskins — attended a workout Friday for Indiana wide receiver Cody Latimer that lasted just 16 minutes.
Latimer caught 18 passes in the workout, but had a couple of drops.
His stock is flying right now, and could be taken in the first round.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Treyvon Reeves, OLB, University of Tulsa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Former NFL Scout says UM pass rusher Gregory Rousseau is a soft football player | 2021 NFL Draft Scouting Report… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Did You See This:Alabama WR Jaylen Waddle | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jaylen…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:Who is the closest NFL player comparison for NDSU QB Trey Lance? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/trey-l… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/GTGrrFaWzk
about 35 mins ago
- ICYMI:Ohio State QB Justin Fields | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/justin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago