Last year the Seattle Seahawks removed their name from the dreaded Super Bowl champion list. The number now stands at 13. There are 13 franchises that have still never won a Super Bowl.
Four franchises – the Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions, Houston Texans and Jacksonville Jaguars – have never even been to the Super Bowl. The Arizona Cardinals,Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, San Diego Chargers, and Tennessee Titans have each lost a single Super Bowl, while the Cincinnati Bengals and Philadelphia Eagles are 0-for-2.
The biggest conference winners that can’t seem to close the deal are the Minnesota Vikings and the Buffalo Bills, who have both been to four Super Bowls with zero championships.
What team has the best chance at winning the Super Bowl this year?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Josh Jacobs Injury Update, The Raiders RB is fighting a hip injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Branden Hohenstein, TE, Abilene Christian nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/brande… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ivory Scott, OL, Arkansas State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ivory-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Friday Night NFL Injury Report for Week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/week-1… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1MejcxfGxA
about 1 hour ago