1.Houston Texans: Jadeveon Clowney DE South Carolina
When the Texans last made a playoff run the team was carried by the defense. Combining a once in a generation talent like Clowney along with Watt will bring this defense back to its dominant level.
2. St. Louis Rams: Sammy Watkins WR Clemson
The Rams are giving Bradford one more year, with Tavon Austin having another year under his belt and the emergence of a power run game with Zac Stacy this will be a potent offense on par with their defense.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars: Teddy Bridgewater QB Louisville
Most importantly Bridgewater has the most cerebral game of all the QB’s in this years draft class. He is the best decision maker and can supplant Chad Henne in due time.
4.Cleveland Browns: Blake Bortles QB Central Florida
Josh Gordon and Jordan Cameron will be good targets for him. Place Bortles on the Browns and he’s a leader for rookie of the year.
5.Oakland Raiders: Johnny Manziel QB Texas A&M
There are few prominent weapons on this team. Place Manziel in an offense that Terrele Pryor was able to operate and you might have something special. A major if but a read option with Manziel and McFadden if he’s healthy will give defenses fits.
6. Atlanta Falcons: Greg Robinson OT Auburn
A rare talent and powerful run blocker Greg Robinson would be an immediate upgrade for the Falcons. They needed help last year bad on the line.
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Justin Gilbert CB Oklahoma St.
He is the last piece to a young up and coming secondary. Johnthan Banks, Justin Gilbert, Mark Barron, and Dashon Goldson a group that could be similar to the Legion of Boom. He is a fluid athlete with speed and return ability.
8. Minnesota Vikings: Derek Carr QB Fresno State
With the emergence of Cordarelle Patterson this could be a quick transition for Derek Carr. He will be surrounded by weapons and won’t be thrown into the fire too often because of their dominant run game.
9. Buffalo Bills: Mike Evans WR Texas A&M
Stevie Johnson is on the decline, and the addition of Mike Evans gives EJ Manuel one of the most versatile receiving corps in the league. A big target like Evans would really help Manuel develop.
10. Detroit Lions: Kelvin Benjamin WR Florida State
Similar to the Bears receivers if you combo Benjamin with Johnson defenses will be forced to pick the lesser of two evils but that wont be such an easy decision. While not the burner that Johnson is Benjamin is a strong receiver who can break tackles and brings a physical presence to the game. Benjamin, Golden Tate, and Calvin Johnson together create the most lethal receiving group in the NFL.
11. Tennessee Titans: Khalil Mack LB Buffalo
He can pass rush and bring a physical presence to the Titan line-backing core. He is very versatile and would be a steal for the Titans at 11.
12. New York Giants: Anthony Barr LB UCLA
The giants severely need linebackers. He fills the need as a linebacker and as a complimentary pass rusher to JPP.
13. St. Louis Rams: Jake Matthews OT Texas A&M
He is a very polished pass protector and has to be an upgrade over Jake Long. Could be a very solid starter and could have been considered at the #2 pick. Steal of the draft.
14.Chicago Bears: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix FS Alabama
Chris Conte took major steps back last season. Clinton-Dix is a ball hawk with good range, speed, and tackling. He brings an injection of youth into an aging secondary.
15.Pittsburgh Steelers: Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan State
He will replace Ike Taylor and could challenge Cortez Allen for a starting spot. They need someone to challenge Torrey Smith, Josh Gordon, and AJ Green; in coverage he can be that guy.
16. Dallas Cowboys: Kony Ealy DE Missouri
The cowboys lost their top 3 pass rushers this offseason. Ealy is able to rush from several spots along the line and will start from day one
17. Baltimore Ravens: Ra’shede Hageman DT Minnesota
Ra’shede is the perfect replacement for Arthur Jones. He has exceptional size and potential his addition creates a dominant front with guys like Haloti Ngata and Terrell Suggs.
18. New York Jets: Marqise Lee WR USC
The Jets are in dire need of playmakers which marquise is. The addition of he and Eric Decker gives Geno Smith two reliable targets for the future. Stephen Hill has not become the playmaker on the outside that the jets had hoped so he could benefit from being moved inside.
19. Miami Dolphins: Zach Martin OT/OG Notre Dame
The dolphin has been devastated this offseason. At worst Martin isn’t suited for OT and is moved to guard his versatility really enhances his value since the dolphins have needs at tackle and guard.
20.Arizona Cardinals: CJ Mosley LB Alabama
He is a plug and play guy who stops the run and is good in coverage. The loss of Karlos Dansby only makes him more suitable for the cardinal’s defense.
21. Green Bay Packers: Aaron Donald DT Pittsburgh
Donald is a disruptive interior pass rusher who stops the run and gets penetration. With him and Julius peppers added this line becomes a lot more formidable.
22. Philadelphia Eagles: Bradley Roby CB Ohio State
The eagles need secondary help. Bradley is corner who can man any of the corner slots. He is overly aggressive at times but his big play ability is tremendous.
23. Kansas City Chiefs: Cyrus Kouandjio OT Alabama
With Brandon Albert’s departure the Chiefs can now move Eric Fisher to Left tackle and have Cyrus man the right tackle position. Although Cyrus struggles with speed rushers he is an able run blocker.
24. Cincinnati Bengals: Ryan Shazier LB Ohio State
The Bengals desperately need linebackers. James Harrison is gone; Rey Maualuga has been on the decline for a while so Shazier would be the perfect compliment to Burfict. He is fast and aggressive against the run despite his lack of bulk.
25. San Diego Chargers: Xavier Su’afilo OT/OG
The chargers lack consistency along their offensive line. Xavier has the ability to play at multiple positions because of his quick feet and polished technique.
26. Cleveland Browns: Carlos Hyde RB Ohio State
The Browns are in dire need of a starting caliber running back. Carlos Hyde is a polished power back with good quickness he just lacks elite speed.
27. New Orleans Saints: Jason Verett CB TCU
Although his is undersized he has good speed and displays tight coverage. Jason Verett is a willing tackler and has good athleticism to be isolated in Rob Ryan’s defense.
28. Carolina Panthers: Odell Beckham Jr WR LSU
Cam Newton is going to need a sure handed speedy wide receiver. The departure of Steve smith and Brandon Lafell gives Odell Beckham the number one job. He runs great routes has, speed and is not afraid to go across the middle.
29.New England Patriots: Timmy Jernigan DT Florida State
Wilfork is on the downside of his career so Jernigan can be his replacement. Jernigan is a penetrating DT tackle that is strong at the point of attack and gets of blocks aggressively to stop the run.
30. San Francisco 49ers: Kyle Fuller CB Virginia Tech
The 49ers have a whole at corner after the departure of the aging Tarrel brown. Kyle fuller is an excellent corner who showed promise in the first game of the season where he shutdown Amari cooper. If he can stay healthy he will be one of the top young corners in the league.
31.Denver Broncos: Calvin Pryor FS Louisville
The Broncos are creating a dominant secondary. The addition of the big hitting Pryor would solidify their back end and give them one of the hardest hitting safety tandems.
32. Seattle Seahawks: Stephon Tuitt DE Notre Dame
Tuitt is a perfect replacement for the departed Red Bryant. He is a mammoth athlete who can play all over the line. While not much of a pass rusher he stuffs the run, which demands a double team and will take up blockers so the coveted Leo’s get one on one matchups.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 3 Recap: Miami Dolphins vs. Jacksonville Jaguars ift.tt/3cDjNjJ
about 22 mins ago
- ESPN reporter Mark Jones says he does not want a police escort because he does not want to get shot in his back… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Both the Pac-12 and the Mountain West are back playing football in the fall! nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/pac-12… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- All Eyez On Me: Five 2021 NFL Draft Prospects whose stock is rising because of coronavirus nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/stock/… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Can Jackson State pry his Deion’s son Shedeur away from Florida Atlantic? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/shedeu… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/L0Dz1xP4qE
about 37 mins ago