The Pittsburgh Steelers locked up Troy Polamalu today keeping him as well as Heath Miller on the team and the teams cap will be expected to drop.
The #Steelers announce they have extended S Troy Polamalu thru 2016 (along with Heath Miller). Expect $10.8M cap number to go down.
3/5/14 1:31 PM
Was told Troy Polamalu needed to have a big 2013 to return. And he did. Bounced back nicely, now gets to stay with reduced cap number.
3/5/14 1:33 PM
The team announced it had come to terms on new three-year contracts (two-year extensions) for both Heath Miller and Troy Polamalu through 2016. In addition, they came to terms on a one-year contract agreement with veteran safety Will Allen, preventing him from becoming a free agent.
Miller came to terms on a two-year extension through the 2016 season that will reduce his 2014 salary cap by more than $3 million.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Syracuse freshman defensive back Cornelius Nunn was arrested on gun charges in Miami nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/cornel…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Will Gragg, TE, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/will-g… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- ICYMI:Urban Meyer officially hired by Jacksonville Jaguars as Head Coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/urban-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Y4CRYLGDWR
about 31 mins ago
- Seahawks executive Scott Fitterer hired as Carolina Panthers GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/scott-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/faLTkwixte
about 39 mins ago
- Broncos pass rusher Von Miller is under a criminal investigation nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/von-mi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/v3ffEbvU8Z
about 60 mins ago