Andrew Booker, the inmate allegedly assaulted by accused murderer Aaron Hernandez in a jailhouse altercation, does not want to testify about the incident.
This is pretty smart and now the assault victim will be suing the jail rather than Hernandez.
“He doesn’t want to go after Hernandez. He doesn’t want to be a rat,” lawyer Michael Maloney told the Sun Chronicle
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Fantasy Football: Week 3 Waiver Wire nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/BYU4N11xU5
about 21 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Football: Target Leaders After 2 Weeks nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/target… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/GJid2jLz36
about 22 mins ago
- If you are struggling in life cast your cares upon Jesus! Trust him with your problems! https://t.co/Qtix9PqHDz
about 36 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Colts are expected to sign TE Ethan Wolf and TE Hale Hentges to their practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago