According to Turn on the Jets a website dedicated to the New York Jets, they have been informed that Santonio Holmes has been released.
In a long expected move that will immediately free up 8.25 million of cap space, a source close to the team has confirmed the New York Jets have released wide receiver Santonio Holmes. Before 2011, Holmes was signed to a monster 5 year, 45.25 million dollar contract after putting together a clutch 2010 season for the team. Unfortunately, he never came close to living up to the deal.
Nothing has been made official by the team, but the move would save the team 8.25 million in cap that would help the team sign one or two good free agents.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Cheaper By The Dozen: NFL Week 3 DFS Value Plays ift.tt/2S1MSvU
about 27 mins ago
- ICYMI:Trumaine Johnson went from the highest-paid CB to getting released from a team’s practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- Last Chance:If Broncos win with Blake Bortles, what does that say about Drew Lock? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/drew-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 25, 2020; Roster Cuts, Signings, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football Friday FLEX: Joshua Kelley, RB, LA Chargers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/joshua… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/aTyowufgPo
about 52 mins ago