Sydney Moss, the daughter of former NFL receiving great Randy Moss, set the NCAA Division III record for single-game scoring with 63 points for Thomas More College on Friday night in a semifinal win in the Presidents’ Athletic Conference tournament.
Moss broke Ann Gilbert’s mark of 61 points when she made two free throws with 18 seconds remaining in the Saints’ 106-88 win over Waynesburg (Pa.) University in Crestview Hills, Ky. Thomas More improved to 27-0 and advanced to Saturday’s championship game against Washington & Jefferson College.
Moss, a 5-foot-11 sophomore guard, is a former Kentucky prep basketball star, and averaged 22.6 points and 10.8 rebounds per game in her junior year at Boone County High School.
Randy Moss was quite the basketball star in West Virginia growing up, I guess that is where his daughter gets the athleticism?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Predicting The Starting Quarterback Of Every Team Going Into 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/starti… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- ICYMI:Predicting A Trade: David Njoku To The Houston Texans For A Fourth Round Pick nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/david-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Spencer Brown, RB, UAB nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/spence… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/rhtNqWZhAa
about 23 mins ago
- Last Chance:South Carolina football player D’won DJ Fields Jr. shot and killed nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/03/dwon-d… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fan Controlled Football League surpasses 1.2 million viewers and a former NFL standout caught the game winner… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 47 mins ago