Today is the Philadelphia Eagles day, the team is landing key players to make the team better. This morning the Eagles gave a fifth round pick up to land Darren Sproles, and now they have more news.
The Eagles have agreed to terms with CB Nolan Carroll formerly of the Dolphins who was visiting Buffalo yesterday.
Nolan Carroll’s deal with the Eagles: two years, $5.2m with more in incentives, per source.
3/13/14 9:59 AM
And now the Eagles have reached agreement with former Dolphins CB Nolan Carroll. Philly moving and shaking.
3/13/14 9:48 AM
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Mike Leach’s first game in the SEC was fun and he punched LSU in the mouth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:Mississippi State QB K.J. Costello becomes the first SEC QB EVER to throw for 600 yards in one gam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Week 3 Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Ycm9MBsKzm
about 50 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 26, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Elijah Dotson, RB, Sacramento State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/elijah… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago