It looks like the Raiders didn’t lowball Charles Woodson. Woodson agreed to a one-year deal with Oakland on Wednesday, according to ESPN.com.
The agreement comes less than one month after Woodson said he would give retirement ‘serious consideration’ if he didn’t get an offer he liked.
This is great news for the 37 year old Woodson, who proved last year he still has something left in the tank. The Raiders will have some amazing veteran presence on the defensive side of the ball, and they are going to have to win now if they want to save their coach and GM.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- There we go! Great to hear! #TeamDiamond twitter.com/Garrettchris52…
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Tre’ McKitty, TE, University of Georgia nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/tre-mc… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Racey McMath, WR, LSU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/racey-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/rE53gXL9z2
about 37 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: David Johnson Injury Update, When will he return from concussion protocol?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- He is an animal twitter.com/jonm_salter/st…
about 44 mins ago