The Lions seemed to be focused on getting Matthew Stafford more weapons. According to Jason LaCanfora the team is expected to bring in both Scott Chandler (Formerly of the Bills) and Golden Tate (Formerly of the Seahawks) tomorrow.
Per ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter, wide receiver Golden Tate is headed to Detroit on Tuesday night for a visit and the team has expressed interest in safety Chris Clemons.
Tate is a versatile receiver who can play both outside and in the slot. Although he’s shorter than the typical Jim Caldwell wide receiver, he has the speed, explosiveness and return skills that could make him a valuable asset to the Lions if he were to sign. Tate has improved each year in Seattle, going from 21 catches and 227 yards as a rookie to 64 catches for 898 yards and five touchdowns last season.
Chandler however is coming off of his best season ever in the NFL, for the Buffalo Bills. It will be interesting to see what the Lions do tomorrow.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Three men sentenced to prison for the killing of Bakersfield College football star Aaran Porter… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Splash’s Week 4 Picks ift.tt/2Gsje0h
about 36 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Thomas Hennigan, WR, Appalachian State nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/thomas… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Justus Reed, DE, Virginia Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/justus… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/254koQLDcS
about 59 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Brett Heggie, OL, University of Florida nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/brett-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago