Tomorrow is the most anticipated time of the year. Johnny Football will be throwing at his private workout to his wide out Mike Evans. It is so popular that a former President will be on hand to watch.
Fort Worth Star-Telegram NFL writer Charean Williams tweeted as much Wednesday. The George Bush Presidential Library and Museum on the Texas A&M campus are named for the former president, who served as the nation’s 41st chief executive.
If Johnny has an electric showing, the hometown hero could find himself trying to turn around the Texans team.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Syracuse freshman defensive back Cornelius Nunn was arrested on gun charges in Miami nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/cornel…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Will Gragg, TE, University of Pittsburgh nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/will-g… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- ICYMI:Urban Meyer officially hired by Jacksonville Jaguars as Head Coach nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/urban-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Y4CRYLGDWR
about 33 mins ago
- Seahawks executive Scott Fitterer hired as Carolina Panthers GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/scott-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/faLTkwixte
about 41 mins ago
- Broncos pass rusher Von Miller is under a criminal investigation nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/von-mi… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/v3ffEbvU8Z
about 1 hour ago