Tomorrow is the most anticipated time of the year. Johnny Football will be throwing at his private workout to his wide out Mike Evans. It is so popular that a former President will be on hand to watch.
Fort Worth Star-Telegram NFL writer Charean Williams tweeted as much Wednesday. The George Bush Presidential Library and Museum on the Texas A&M campus are named for the former president, who served as the nation’s 41st chief executive.
If Johnny has an electric showing, the hometown hero could find himself trying to turn around the Texans team.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- For real technical difficulties crap twitter.com/natemendelson/…
about 16 mins ago
- Haha twitter.com/carmiev/status…
about 17 mins ago
- Jakob Johnson from Germany!!! Touchdown!!!! 🇩🇪
about 18 mins ago
- Wait @AgentNicoleLynn was that @JWills73 in that commercial?
about 34 mins ago
- Gilmore having a tough night with DK
about 46 mins ago