The Seattle Seahawks really wanted to sign Jermichael Finley but there was a problem with his physical.
According to the Green Bay Press-Gazette that the Seahawks failed free agent Jermichael Finley (neck) on his physical.
Although his surgeon is expected to proclaim the tight end healthy, it doesn’t mean NFL teams will sign off. Finley is roughly four months removed from surgery to fuse his C-3/C-4 vertebrae.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ivory Scott, OL, Arkansas State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/ivory-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Chris Carson Injury Update, Will he return in week 12? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/chris-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Julio Jones Injury Update, Could he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Salvon Ahmed Injury Update, Ruled out already for Week 12, OUCH nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/salvon… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- It's about to go down...... twitter.com/nypost/status/…
about 1 hour ago